Let the SOKC Library and Maker Mobile staff help you prepare for holiday gift giving on a budget. Come and use the Maker Mobile's Laser Cutter & Engraver or the CNC Router to create and take a unique holiday gift. Schedule an hour-long session and bring your own supplies to create one of the following gifts:
Engraved projects plus supplies provided by YOU:
- Wooden Spoons: wooden spoons
- Cutting Board: cutting board
- Drinking glasses: glass
- Travel mug or tumbler: travel mug/tumbler
Cut projects plus supplies provided by YOU:
- Ornaments (laser cutter): 1/8 inch plywood
- Family sign (CNC router): Maker Mobile specialist will consult with you on specific supplies you need to bring.
All registrants will be called to schedule an appointment. Registrants are responsible for bringing their own project supplies. Staff will help registrants design, program, and produce the item. Space is limited so registration is required.