Join us for a date night at the library while you and your significant other learn more about your money personality and how this influences your financial decisions. You will learn:
- How to identify your money personality:
- Values and why they are important.
- How they influence your spending.
- Take a financial risk assessment.
- Discuss ways to construct your family's budget:
- Learn ways to have constructive conversation to reach your financial goals.
- Discuss long and short-term goals.
Registration is required and space is limited to first 10 couples that register. Dinner is provided.
Program funding provided by Smart About Money and National Endowment for Financial Education.