Reviewing your homeowner's policy may not rank high on your annual home-maintenance checklist, but doing so can save you money and worry. In this workshop you will learn:
- How to understand the language of your policy.
- Deductibles and how they might vary depending on type of peril.
- Coverage for unique belongings such as guns, jewelry, antiques, etc.
- Understanding liability if someone is injured on your property.
- Adequate coverage of a business in the home.
The workshop will be presented by Eric Ledoux, State Farm agent. Registration is required.