Join us for a date night at the library while you and your significant other learn more about your money personality and how this influences your financial decisions. You will learn:
- How to identify your money personality.
- Values and why they are important.
- How they influence your spending.
- Discuss ways to construct your family's budget.
- Learn ways to have constructive conversations to reach your financial goals.
- Discuss long and short-term goals.
Registration required. Space is limited to the first ten couples. Dinner provided.
Program funded by Smart About Money and the National Endowment for Financial Education.